Author: Peter W. Denzer
Cover artist: uncredited
Yours for: not available (property of "Paperback 250" contest winner!)
Best things about this cover:
- "Why won't the braless zombie look at me directly!? O, the melancholy. Where's my diary...?"
- "Vanity, thy name is braless zombie."
- "I brought you that braless zombie milk you asked for, honey. You'll have to come over here and get it, as I can't take my eyes off this hideous portrait of myself."
- "Hard-hitting" = "It hurts!"
Best things about this back cover:
- "Shh! Did you hear that? Sounds like braless zombies!"
- "Oh god, please don't let her take my salmon throw pillow away!"
- "Many will
flip straight tonot like the brutal scenes of callous indifference; of patients in orgies for the amusement of attendants..."
He was free, but his freedom produced for the moment no more emotion than any short walk might have. His motive now in being free was not the motive which had produced his first plans. He was not sure what his motive was. He did not know where he was going.
Riveting! If only that paragraph had the word "motive" in it at least four more times.