Title: The Sea of Grass
Author: Conrad Richter
Cover artist: "Troop" (?)
Yours for: $10
Best things about this cover:
- Pretty dour, tepid stuff. Two screen legends just looking at each other against a (literal?) sea of grass.
- I prefer a photo cover, or something more dynamic, for my movie tie-ins.
- The book's in startlingly good condition. That's about the only good thing I can say about it.
Best things about this back cover:
- It's not really fair if you fight only the *old* Indians.
- I see your problem, buddy. You got one of them there imported wives. You really gotta buy domestic.
- The "lowest possible price" is zero, Pocket Books, you liars.
Page 23~ (book's only 118 pp. long)
[A] spray of pink loco weed had been pinned freshly across her basque and she still moved with undiminished sparkle and aliveness.I liked "loco weed" better before I looked it up and realized that it does not, in fact, make you "loco."
[Follow Rex Parker on Twitter and Tumblr]