Title: Seeds of Sin
Author: Louis Lorraine
Cover artist: Uncredited
Yours for: $12
Best things about this cover:
- Sex Survey—Q: Where's your favorite place to make whoopee? A: On the train tracks.
- "... and then her left forearm exploded in a blaze of passion!"
- The Seeds of Sin lead to ... the Dandelion of Death!
- "The floodlights revealed Steve's secret shame: his girlfriend was a Macy's store mannequin!"
Best things about this back cover:
- So that bright light on the front cover must be Mark's "flame-haired wife Liz." Cool superpower.
- "A bevy of women who apparently did not care what they looked or sounded like..." Jeez, what are they doing, rolling around and snorting during the survey? "She's got a weird lisp and spinach in her teeth ... but as long as she's talking dirty ..."
- Another one of these tone-deaf back covers, where the copywriter doesn't understand how English works, where emphasis goes, what sexy is, etc. "... 'Fling At Passion!' It is a sexy phrase, no?" "No. If anything, it evokes orangutans flinging their feces."
He showed Arthur a chart. "This is the chart on sexual satisfaction. Rather an eye-opener, isn't it?""Pretty poor performance on their husband's parts, I'd say." Arthur studied it critically, with professional interest.
1. I assume "with professional interest" means "with his hand not [yet] on his cock."
2. "Pretty poor performance on their husband's parts" can be interpreted at least two ways.