Title: The Summer Ghosts
Author: Alexis Lykiard
Cover artist: photo
Yours for: $11
Best things about this cover:
- That photo does not say "never caring about tomorrow." It says "ennui." Also, "UNCENSORED!" = false advertising. Move your arm!
- That's a wig. That is also Cameron Díaz.
- I thought "hippie" was spelled "-ie," and "hippy" was a word used to describe a somewhat widish woman.
Best things about this back cover:
- "Society" w/ a Capital "S" = HA ha. "We're not gonna conform to your bourgeois ways, man!
- "The What's Happening? Generation" — I think I was part of the sequel generation: "The What's Happening Now? Generation"
... Fantastic battles begun with zip-gropings or oiled smooth friction of hand on nylon leg ... she sheds clothes like petals, hurriedly ... breast straining to its full pink apex ... fleecy triangle ... a cunt like a warm sticky fondue into which I dip my finger my tongue my prick seeking that unique tangy flavour like a madman or a driller for texan oil.
Bored with his many accolades, and distressed that most people knew him only as "that 'Road Less Traveled' guy, Robert Frost turned to ghostwriting softcore late in life, primarily as a way to amuse himself.
[Follow Rex Parker on Twitter]