Title: The Man Who Disappeared
Author: Edgar Bohle
Cover artist: Bill Rose
Yours for: $10
Best things about this cover:
- Did someone throw a bocce ball through her window, 'cause I'm not buying that as a bullet hole. It's massive.
- Not thrilled with how they've cropped her. What the hell is she doing? Dancing? Hanging laundry? How am I supposed to feel the, you know, suspense, when she looks like she's putting away groceries?
- The Man Who Alternated Font Color
Best things about this back cover:
- This better end with Dick and Steve getting married.
- I'm pretty sure the guy in the silhouette just snapped his left ankle. It hurts even to look at it.
"Miss Halsey and I are going out to get her gas tank filled," Rupple said to him.
Nice euphemism from the improbably named "Rupple!"
[Follow Rex Parker on Twitter]