Author: David Garnett
Cover artist: "Loew" (see signature under the "Lady" — can't find an artist credit)
Yours for: postage
- Yes, if my Lady turned into a (literal) Fox, I would look Exactly like that guy.
- Actually, the fox may be mildly hotter than that lady, whose face and boobs appear to have been oddly pancaked.
- Her veil / neckpiece is awesomely monstrous, like it's eating her head.
- She appears to be twirling those flowers between her palms rather than just holding them.
- The definition of "tore up!" (def. 2)
It was therefore decided that Mr. Cromartie should go straight back to his cage, though it was impressed upon him that he would not be expected to be on view to the public any longer than he wished, and that he must lie down to rest in his inner room for two or three hours every day.
[Follow Rex Parker on Twitter]