Title: The Green Wound Contract (PBO, 1963)
Author: Philip Atlee
Cover artist: Well it hardly matters...
Yours for: best offer
- "Black magic! White Slavery! And blue diamonds!"
- "Green Wound" has to be about the grossest phrase you can put in your title
- "Formerly The Green Wound" — whoa, bold title change!
- I do love the many faces of Joe Gall
- Probably the only place you'll find the phrase "a pornographic book in Trinidad"
- "... the Streets of Laredo ..." — hey, I know that song
- Rock me Uncle Tom Asmodeus!
Sitting up, I touched the knot on my forehead gingerly and winced; it was a beauty. I had never known a nun could swing a blackjack that hard.
[Follow Rex Parker on Twitter]