Title: The Swingers
Author: Sherri St. John, as told to Rex Nevins
Cover artist: Uncredited
Yours for: $20
Best things about this cover:
- What is he doing to her? I'd say he's trying to take her bra off, but his hands are way too high. Also, she's not wearing one.
- Their awkward teenage fumbling amused hot young drunk Elizabeth Taylor.
- The world needs more orange bras.
- I thought swingers were swappers by definition. "The Swingers were faithful to their spouses"—there's your surprise headline.
- This is what happens when you paint your living room Satanic Red.
- I think I own that shirt.
- Rex Nevins really gets the ladies to open up
Best things about this back cover:
- I want to get past the first sentence, but I can't. Why is there a shower in the cockpit?
- Why Are There Air Mattresses In The Cockpit? The "Cockpit" Of What?
- "The way we were lined up was this way, left to right looking toward the bow..."; sorry, my arousal faded during the time it took me to draw a fucking diagram.
I kind of played with Pete's old slide rule in my hands.
Hilariously, this sentence is purely literal.
[Follow Rex Parker on Twitter and Tumblr]