Title: Youth Against Obscenity
Author: Sharron Michelle as told to [!!!?] Rex Nevins
Cover artist: Uncredited
Yours for: $25
Best things about this cover:
- All this female flesh and I'm somehow obsessed with the driftwood (!?)
- These ... I'm gonna say 'triplets' ... have very nice bodies but scary alien faces.
- Love the cross-legged guy—just havin' a cig, checkin' out the view...
- "As told to" is perhaps the richest, awesomest thing about this cover. "Mmm, authenticish."
Best things about this back cover:
- If you made it through that second sentence (let alone the whole description) with even a fingernail still clinging to the main idea, you're a better (wo)man than I am.
- How is this description simultaneously massively detailed and exceedingly vague?: Crusading against "something?" Selling photos to "a segment of the public?"
- "Of whom..." It's like an earnest 14-yr-old wrote this.
Danny looked at Betty again, only this time his eyes took in her hair, breasts, legs, and buttocks, all at once.
It's an well-seasoned leerer who can take in breasts *and* buttocks "at once."
[Follow Rex Parker on Twitter]