Title: Seducer's Sin Chase
Author: Roy Merson
Cover artist: Uncredited
Yours for: $14
Best things about this cover:
- I should start a tag for my posts called "That Crazy Red Wig," because it keeps coming back.
- That is some awkward panty-taking-off.
- "To keep my figure trim, I do crunches on a pile of sand I have brought in from the beach every morning. It's dirty and inconvenient, but it works!"
- This is what happens when your answer to the artist's question "What should I do with the background?" is "I don't fucking care."
- Roy Merson is among the most pathetic pseudonyms I've ever seen.
Best things about this back cover:
- The right jab of LUST DRUMMER was followed quickly by the lethal left cross of "stud-wise," and then everything just went dark. I see now that LEWDMONGERS were also involved. Bravo! This thing is so self-parodic that it is threatening to suck all meaning from the room and my life, so I'm gonna stop looking at it now.
She loved Steve, loved him deeply, of course, but love had nothing to do any more with why she was here laying between the Osgoods.
I've never been so sad to see the "lying/laying" error, because other than that, this is possibly my favorite Page 123 of all time. My favorite parts are "of course" and "Between the Osgoods," which is a sitcom I would totally watch.
[Follow Rex Parker on Twitter and Tumblr]