Title: A Bit of Fluff
Author: Kimberly Kemp
Cover artist: Paul Rader
Yours for: $60
Best things about this cover:
- I believe the word you're searching for is "Dang ..."
- Paul Rader is possibly the best sleaze cover artist that ever was. He and Robert Maguire are like gods to me.
- I love how "Lesbian" is capitalized, like "Mason" or "Scientologist."
- Strategically placed towel means that I cannot see any bit of fluff.
- I absolutely love this cover — the color, the design, the steam, the casual nudity, all of it.
Best things about this back cover:
- Oh lesbians. Always with the careful soaping.
There it was again. Only it wasn't a slip this time. She was practically informing me that she was a Lesbian. But her tone was meek and humble — and I wasn't afraid of her any more, now that she knew her place.
Again, I say: Dang.
Announcement: Paperback 250 will go up on Wednesday. To celebrate this milestone ... a contest. It will be Twitter-related, but I will add a Luddite option for those of you who can't be bothered with Twitter. You'll see. I'm off to conscript some other people to help me judge the contest. Oh, the prize will be the book itself — Paperback 250. And it doesn't suck, as my paperbacks go.
[Follow Rex Parker on Twitter]