Title: Diagnosis: Love
Author: Barbara Bonham
Cover artist: Lou Marchetti
Yours for: $15
Best things about this cover:
- The long awaited prequel to "Diagnosis: Murder"
- Whatever was going on in "their private lives," it apparently involved massive amounts of nitrous oxide
- "Take off that clown make-up. This is a hospital, not a whorehouse!" / "Oh fuck you, Steve. Perform the appendectomy yourself. I'm going outside to smoke ... and maybe talk to Larry. That's right, I said 'Larry.' Asshole."
Best things about this back cover:
- "Chad!" - that's more like it.
- " ... a strange malady ..." - later diagnosed as "hot pants"
Page 123 (last page!)~
He took the thermometer from her and glanced at it quickly. "Normal. No germs here. It would be perfectly safe to kiss you." He pulled her up into his arms.
I really hope that thermometer was in her mouth.