Author: Herbert O. Yardley
Cover artist: N/A
Yours for: SOLD (11/21/09)
- I love this book. Design is impeccable. Vegas/neon-style font = total WIN.
- All poker players should look like this guy. Those douchebags on ESPN2 make me want to stay as far away from the game as possible, but I would sit next to Fred Mertz here.
- "Lusty!?" — not a word I would have associated with this guy, but OK. Good for him.
- OMG it's an interactive quiz cover!
- "One Big Pair" — see "Lusty," front cover.
Page 142 (page 123 is a buncha technical poker stuff) ~
The only kibitzers were Maria, Bing, who spied on foreigners, and a Polish girl who broadcast Chinese propaganda — for what reason I could never understand, but then most foreigners managed to get on the Chinese payroll.
[Follow Rex Parker on Twitter]