Title: The Intimate Stranger
Author: William Lynch
Cover artist: Woodi (Ishmael)
Yours for: $10
Best things about this cover:
- "No … not the dress strap … alright, alright, I give. I'll murder someone."
- Melissa's lessons in "how to use furniture" were long and grueling.
- I genuinely like her whole get-up.
- The Erotic Awakening of Ward Cleaver.
Best things about this back cover:
- Well, there's your first problem, lady. You gotta offer yourself to one of them there sane guys.
- "He was an artist … you know how they are."
- Green polka dots are my new favorite back cover design concept.
The underbrush scraped her bare legs, leaving torn, painful weals, sometimes tearing away filings of flesh and her hands were sore and torn with the constant grasping of bushes for support.That is a manifestly terrible sentence, on several levels, and yet I kinda wish the book were titled "Filings of Flesh."
[Follow Rex Parker on Twitter and Tumblr]