Title: The Sirens of Titan
Author: Kurt Vonnegut, Jr.
Cover artist: Richard Powers
Yours for: $65
Best things about this cover:
- Yes, *that* Vonnegut.
- This year's sexiest accessory—the asteroid belt!
- God bless Richard Powers. Most of his stuff does not contain what is traditionally known as "Great Girl Art" (GGA), but … this'll do.
- I love her electric blue emanations.
- Seriously, the colors on this are Gorgeous.
Best things about this back cover:
- Wow. Terrible cover copy—at least in the headers.
- I have not read this book, but it sounds like the future is not awesome. How can that be?
- Isolation of the female figures here is a nice touch. Not sure why they have a handle. But I don't mind.
Unk went into the furnace room and closed the door.
He was excited, though he didn't know why. He began to read by the light from the dusty window.
Dear Unk:—the letter began.
[Follow Rex Parker on Twitter and Tumblr]