Title: That Kind of Girl
Author: Stanley Curson
Cover artist: Uncredited
Yours for: $35
Best things about this cover:
- Which kind of girl? Prematurely gray? Exceedingly tanned? Vinyl-loving? Shoe-collecting?
- Seriously, those shoes, in all their green-ness and out-of-context-ness, totally make this cover.
- V is for Vortex Of Forbidden Love
- I like that Ms. Gray is making a big "V" with her arms. Why she's covering her crotch with jazz hands, I don't know.
Best things about this back cover:
- The pic itself is kind of adorable. Hey! Lurid text! Leave those kids alone!
Anne gripped his organ experimentally …
OK, I cheated. This is page 122. But what was I supposed to do? Ignore this sentence? I throw myself on the mercy of the court.
[Follow Rex Parker on Twitter and Tumblr]