Title: Play For Keeps / The Corpse Without a Country
Authors: Harry Whittington / Louis Trimble
Cover artists: Uncredited / Uncredited
Yours for: $25
Best things about this cover:
- Other shoe!?
- Come on, Vogue!
- Garters!?!?! Even in imminent-death, sexy as hell.
- I am very, very, very distracted by the placement of his pinky finger / left side of his hand.
- Is that Fear Hand or Buh-Bye Hand?
- "GOOD"!!! LOL x a million.
Best things about this other cover:
- Death Is A Sexy Southern Belle Raining Fuchsia Death From Above.
- The Corpse Had Womanly Hips.
- Actually, that looks like me coming out of savasana at the end of yoga class.
"I should have killed you. I knew. When you came in. You'd figured it. I knew. I saw it in your face."
"Too bad, Tony. It's all too bad."
Too Bad Tony would be a great nickname. Also, "It's all too bad, Tony" would be the closing aria if this were a musical / opera.
[Follow Rex Parker on Twitter and Tumblr]