Title: Morning, Winter, and Night
Author: John Nairne Michaelson
Cover artist: Uncredited
Yours for: $15
Best things about this cover:
- Peter was never that good at vampiring. "Less sniffing, more biting," his mother always said. But Peter was different.
- It's the story of two young lovers, trapped in a magical aging rain that grays your hair but good.
- It's not just frank. It's absolutely frank. 24-karat frank. 99 44/00% pure frank. The frank standard.
Best things about this back cover:
- Correction: *utterly* frank. We apologize for any confusion our front cover copy may have caused.
- Just to be clear: great frankness. OK? OK.
- This sounds like one long story of fumbling with straps and premature ejaculation.
"She'll get well now, I think. It's been a near thing."
"I'll get the milk pails."
I'm just gonna leave that there.
[Follow Rex Parker on Twitter and Tumblr]