Title: Canterbury Tails
Author: Bjorn Peters
Cover artist: yes
Yours for: ... well, I can see exactly one copy of the book on sale, at ebay, for $103, so ... $1,000,000 (or best offer)
- I assume this is a modern version of the Nun's Priest's Tale, since that tale centers on a cock.
- As a friend of mine noted, *that* sandwich will not fit in *that* lunchbox (p.s. that's what she said).
- I love fall weather—cold enough for a down vest, hot enough for a shirt unbuttoned all the way below the navel.
- I love how the artist captured the expression on sandwich guy's face precisely at the moment he realizes what his co-worker is suggesting. [Needle scratching on record!]
- After yet another unsuccessful audition for Village People '86, Raymond needed the comfort that only a fellow hard-hat could provide ...
- "Bjorn" is funny on many levels. Most notably, its first two letters.
Best things about this back cover:
- Really? "Surey?" That's your name? Are you sure? Or sorry? And what kind of circus font is that?
- If this is Adam's Gay Reader #148, how bad, HOW BAD do I want Adam's Gay Readers #1-147!?
Page 123~ (drum roll, please)
Having Jim's cock filling my mouth, and mine filling his, made me feel closer to him than I had ever felt to anyone.The word "literally!" comes to mind. Understatement, thy name is Bjorn Peters! [slow clap => standing ovation]
P.S. this sample is not atypical. Virtually every sentence of this book is this unintentionally awesome. Who knew words like "gullet" and "starchy" (!?) were erotic!? A revelation. Five stars.
[Follow Rex Parker on Twitter and Tumblr]