Title: The Better To Eat You / Mischief
Author: Charlotte Armstrong
Cover artist: Uncredited / Uncredited
Yours for: $7
- Allow me to pre-apologize for the nightmares you'll be having later.
- Don't look at me, lady, because I have *no* fucking idea either.
- This is the painting of a man about to take his own life. Or a man who is trying to get fired.
- You know what? I don't think she's scared. I think she's kind of turned on. This painting has layers. Many creepy layers.
- "Despair" (1963) — Oil and blood and scabs and tears on canvas
- This woman is *really* enjoying her bondage fantasy.
- "807"is the pictorial equivalent of clownface, i.e. What The Hell?
- Look out, Grace Kelly! Raymond Burr can see you!
Page 123~ (of The Better To Eat You)
"You didn't try to make him listen when I wanted you to go to the Village . . ." Malvina smouldered.
"Malvina smouldered" is the new "Jesus wept."
[Follow Rex Parker on Twitter and Tumblr]