Title: The Gay World
Author: Martin Hoffman
Cover artist: photo
Yours for: $7
- Look! Tiny, tiny gays! So cute.
- That's how you contain the dangerous lure of the handsome gays—keep their pics thumbnail size.
- Also, this is how the "homosexual scene" stays so well hidden from the mainstream—strategic miniaturization!
- That looks like the wedding photograph from the first gay wedding, circa 1884. "Leopold and Jasper went on to run the most successful dry goods business in the greater Lansing area."
Best things about this back cover:
- "Occult!" That's a new one.
- I read "closest" as "closet."
- "Why do men become homosexual? Well, if you could actually *see* Leopold and Jasper there, you would *totally* understand. Trust me."
Since we know that as we ascend the mammalian scale, learning factors become more important the higher we go, we can postulate that if these factors are true for monkeys, it would seem they are true for humans.
Scienceish! I give this assertion a 7 out of 10 on the mammalian scale.
[Follow Rex Parker on Twitter and Tumblr]