Title: The Sexually Promiscuous Female
Author: Dr. Benjamin Morse, M.D.
Cover artist: Photo cover
Yours for: Not for Sale (gift to the collection from Doug Peterson)
- I don't know who this woman is, but ... we would like to announce that we are in love.
- Sorry, Dr. Morse, your "alarming" report is not quelling my desire to go on a cross-country crime jag with Tina here.
- Love the uneven lettering! This is what happens when you shout "PROMISCUOUS" as you leap from a moving train, which you have robbed because you are on a cross-country crime jag with Tina.
- Sexy sunglasses. Gorgeous gams. Casual footwear. All the trademarks of the modern-day whore.
- She'd be in her late-70s today. So if I'm gonna find her, I better act quick.
- Dr. Morse is (according to the title page) also author of "The Lesbian," which I believe had the famous subtitle: "Or So I Imagine"
Best things about this back cover:
- "Frigidity"?! Oh, come ON!
- "Penetrating"!? Really? Phrasing!
- I love how this book's all "beware this trend" when no one, and I mean no one, buying this book is going to see "The Promiscuous Female" as a problem. More like "... and I can find her ... where? You know, to, er, talk her out of her, uh ... lifestyle. Yeah. That's what I'll do. So what's her number?"
A period of unpaid promiscuity, with all its attendant minor heartbreaks, soon conditions the girl to the point where she wants to strike back at the men who have taken advantage of her.
So ... like a promiscuity internship? Nice. Where does one get ... those?
[Follow Rex Parker on Twitter and Tumblr]