Title: Anybody's Girl
Author: March Hastings
Cover artist: Paul Rader
Yours for: $30
Best things about this cover:
- "Do these pajama bottoms make my boobs look big? Be honest."
- Margo found that no one could resist her charms once she lured them into her Teal Chamber.
- And the Strategic Sheet Placement Award goes to ... Paul Rader for his "Rear End of a Reclining Brunette"!
Best things about this back cover:
- Cliff, Ha ha. Good luck explaining the Skid Row bums to Cliff.
- "And there were others." Yeah, that's implied, idiot. God, nothing is unhotter than terrible writing.
- "The User and the Used" — once again, publishers miss a golden book-naming opportunity.
Addie wanted to voice her disappointment but she held it in, moving silently beside Margo, trusting Margo to lead her to the sights and the activities forbidden to normal human beings.
So ... Addie wanted Margo to take her to a Renaissance Faire?