Title: Fighting Generals
Editor: Phil Hirsch
Cover artist: Mel Crair
Yours for: $10
Best things about this cover:
- Well, insofar as you can describe the "best things" about Nazis ... I'd say that is some fine portraiture. I love the expression on Rommel's face. He looks a bit like Colonel Klink. Accident?
- How many insignias does one man need?
- This title is superlame. I can't wait for the sequel, "Peaceful Generals." That, or "Fleeing Generals"
Best things about this back cover:
- Hmmm. Design on this is pretty nice. Staggered photos, staggered descriptions, on a two-tone back ground. Kind of evokes the stripes on a flag. Kind of evokes chaos.
- Of course the Russian sounds the worst. Hello, 1960! Fuck you, Commies!
The stooped old man looked harmless—but Hitler's killers knew he was a deadly threat to the Nazi empire!
This may be the first time my "Page 123" has been an above-the-chapter-title teaser. Dynamic!
[Follow Rex Parker on Twitter]