Title: Plan for Conquest
Author: A. A. Glynn
Cover artist: My Hero
Yours for: $14
Best things about this cover:
- Robot head doubles as coffee pot.
- He's like a walking tamale - those are corn husks, right?
- Love the midnight background scene!: "Everybody was kung fu fightin'!"
- This book is clearly the beta version of "Battlestar Galactica" - just with Far Less Frightening robots
- Multiple choice quiz!: This robot is sad because:
- he killed his owner lady
- he is not programmed to "love"
- his girlfriend robot rejected his Valentine's Day gift: tasty human corpse
Best things about this back cover:
- His arms are in the same position as on the cover ... but Where Is The Lady!? It looks like he's playing charades and the answer he's going for is "Gondolier"
- "Bath the baby?"
- "Aunt Edie"
- I used to belong to the New (Chaucer) Society
So they made their cautious way through the moorland, ever watchful for the glint of dawn-light on domed metal heads which would betray the presence of the brain's robot warriors.
I would like to announce that my next album will be titled "Dawn-Light on Domed Metal!"