Author: Ellery Queen
Cover design: Milton Herder
Estimated value: $5-8
- It's like the F.B.I. but queer. I imagine.
- This cover wins awards for "Most Visible Thumbprint" and "Best Kempt Cilia"
- Where can I get one of these switchblade micro-monocles? Judging by this guy's pupil dilation, they seem fun.
- Type script is best.
- No Nouns Allowed Without Adjectival Guardian
- Kid Naping. That word *never* looks right to me.
Page 123~ (first line of "Dying Message Dept.: G. I. Story")
Ellery swung off the Atlantic State Express in his favorite small town disguised by earlaps, muffler, and skis, resolved that this time nothing should thwart his winter holiday.
You'll Never Guess What Happens Next! (spoiler: holiday thwarted)
[Follow Rex Parker on Twitter and Tumblr]