Title: Zingers from The Hollywood Squares
Editor: Gail Sicilia
Cover artist: photo cover
Yours for: $12
Best things about this cover:
- The pink.
- Blue orange pink yellow. You could do whatever the fuck you wanted with color in the mid-70s as long as it was bright. Or earth toned. Or avocado.
- I know who all these people are (ugh, old). Except the dude in the upper left, and possibly the 'fro'd guy underneath him, who looks like Jackie Mason, but can't really be Jackie Mason. Nope, it's Marty Allen. I have no idea who he is. His hair is righteous.
Best things about this back cover:
- Paul Lynde with the gay joke FTW!!!!
- Rosemarie looks like Amy Sedaris in "Strangers with Candy."
- What the hell kind of hat is that, Charley?
19. You have just scolded your gorilla for being a bad boy. Might he stick out his tongue at you to show his anger?
Paul Lynde: Was that his tongue?
Paul Lynde with the gorilla dong joke FTW!!
[Follow Rex Parker on Twitter and Tumblr]