Title: The Deluge
Author: Leonardo da Vinci
Cover artist: Uncredited
Yours for: $15
Best things about this cover:
- If Leonardo had lived the 1950s and written B-movies: this.
- She's a maniac, MAAANiac ...
- Steve tried valiantly to rescue all the damsels on Mount Severe Shaving Injury.
- This is exactly how I imagined the 16th century.
- "I get it, Lydia—your boobs are magnificent. Can't we please get off this rock now!?"
- Please check out his left hand. Now good luck purging it from your nightmares.
Best things about this back cover:
- I give this a C- for vagueness.
Page 123~ [This is from L's notebook, and it's quoted in a lengthy editor's note.]
And the surface of the earth having become at last a burnt cinder, all earthly nature shall cease.Charming.
[Follow Rex Parker on Twitter and Tumblr]