Title: The Galactic Invaders
Author: James R. Berry
Cover artist: Kelly Freas
Not For Sale — that would be like selling my (pretend) face
Best things about this cover:
- The Original Floating Head (also, my long-standing blogging avatar)
- Love the Orange. Love the Font. Love the man who makes spaceships explode with his Mind.
- The two holes on the helmet are for the retractable horns. Or ventilation. One of those.
Best things about this back cover:
- "Can we do the painting again from my good side? Thanks."
- Finally we can see what the title on the front cover had obscured—the giant laser-equipped hairball that's orbiting Planet Orange.
- "Bryan Cranston is ... Keith Cranston in ... The Galactic Invaders!"
Cranston blinked at the apparent double talk. Ohm was being oblique to the point of obscurity. So far neither of them had mentioned the room with ... those people. If Ohm didn't, Cranston sure as hell wasn't going to either.Leave it to Ohm to be resistant. [PHYSICS PUN!]
[Follow Rex Parker on Twitter and Tumblr]