Title: Patterns of Sin
Author: Dave Patrick
Cover artist: Uncredited [Bill Edwards]
Yours for: $26
Best things about this cover:
- How is this book *not* titled "They Cloned Castro!"?
- I think her underwear is pretty.
- Is it just me, or is it less fun to admire the half-naked lady when she's being gang-raped?
Best things about this back cover:
- Ouch. I have sleaze whiplash. Going from Cuban gang rape to brother/sister incest will do that to you.
- "May I?" Ha ha. So polite, and such proper grammar.
- "Since there were no degrees of sin in her mind..."—the implications of this are staggering. "Oh, well, I already stole a $5 from the till, so I may as well carjack that lady and start running people over."
- "Roddy." Again, HA ha.
"What's going on here?" he demanded, his eyes taking in the Major's body.
Wow, this book is bound and determined to hit *all* the major "sins" (at least I assume this passage is a prelude to gay sex in the military). Too bad I don't do Page 144—it has a lengthy, clumsy, hilariously clinical description of lesbian 69. "... Estelle knew what the next step was to be, and she was reluctant to take it, until Gizelle's mouth reached its destination and moved on to her partner's thighs in a manner that said the act was to be a reciprocal, if it was performed." Mmm ... tell me less ...
[Follow Rex Parker on Twitter and Tumblr]