Title: Sinful Wife
Author: Ray Damon
Cover artist: Uncredited (back cover = photo cover)
Yours for: Not For Sale (donation from Doug Peterson)
- "Look, Steve, I like you, but briskly rubbing my nipple with the butt of your gun is just not doing it for me."
- I wish she were standing up so I could see her underwear better (without all the messed up perspective). It's kind of cute.
- Is she a doctor? It looks like she just flopped back on the bed and threw open her lab coat in a fit of passion. Or dyspepsia. Her facial expression is kind of enigmatic.
Best things about this back cover:
- Here's Stella showing off the lamp that earned her a 2nd place ribbon in the "Most Ridiculous Novelty Lamp" competition at the county fair. She also received an Honorable Mention for "Biggest Damn Lampshade Anyone's Ever Seen."
- I'm sure she's very sexy under that Grandma's-MuuMuu of a nightgown.
- Is there anything that lamp can't do. I'm pretty sure it tells time, and possibly provides shelter for a small family.
- And the award for "Most Uses of the Verb 'Come' on the Back Cover of a Paperback" goes to ...
The gear shift was a big lever jutting up beside me with a button on top.
"I'll thank you not to talk about my penis that way," exclaimed Steve.
[Follow Rex Parker on Twitter and Tumblr]