Author: Bram Stoker
Cover artist: Uncredited
Yours for: $20
Best things about this cover:
- Here we see Dracula's famous aversion to Victorian table lamps. "Aargh ... so ornate ... so ... floral!"
- I love how he's enhaloed by some magical unseen light source. Unless he's just standing in front of the TV.
- His hand! Just stare at that thing for a while. It's grotesque and intoxicating.
- This is a famous cover. An iconic horror cover. From the font to the deep, regal purple to the brilliant use of light, it really is a winner.
Best things about this back cover:
- Well, we're off to a good start. Nice tagline!
I forgot about the hypnotists.
This is a good back cover, in that it's *really* making want to read the book (again).
He has the sugar of his tea spread out on the window-sill, and is reaping quite a harvest of flies.
[Follow Rex Parker on Twitter and Tumblr]