Title: Keep Cool, Mr. Jones
Author: Timothy Fuller
Cover artist: Robert Stanley
Yours for: $11
Best things about this cover:
- If the ridiculously low-cut blouse didn't get you looking at her boobs, the gun is there to point you in the right direction.
- "Get me a brisket, Mr. Jones."
- "What? We like to be surrounded by cold slabs of meat when we do it. Don't judge us."
- She has an interesting variation on Fear Hand™—like she's timidly waving at the gun-wielder ("uh ... hi honey") or about to sling her web à la Spidey.
- Jupiter Jones ... and ... January Jones ... in ... 'We Meat Again'!
Best things about this back cover:
- "For design inspiration, we're going to give you a hard-boiled egg and two dominoes."
- You'd expect the final tagline to be some kind of outrageous pun or exciting teaser, not a *literal description of what you can see on the cover.*
Bateman put a telephone on the bar. When Jupiter walked up to it Joe nodded quickly at Maney and whispered, "Drunk and ugly. Watch it." And then, normally, "All the comforts of home."
[Follow Rex Parker on Twitter]