Author: Ursula Curtiss
Cover artist: James Meese
Yours for: $5
- "Don't go in there! My Beanie Baby collection is in there! NO ONE GOES IN THERE!"
- When Jim asks for "lemon," you better give him lemon and not fucking canary if you want to live to see another day.
- "Murder? Again? But we had murder yesterday, and the day before that. I'm sick of murder. I want fishsticks."
- I'm worried about her fingers.
- Fear hand!
- OK, this is the worst reprise of a front cover Ever. Now he just looks like a staggering drunk who's got a door glued to his palm.
- "Jap!" How
- It is a little known fact that kangaroo babies are hatched from gigantic red spheres.
Sentry turned his head fractionally so that he met Cy's eyes, steady, probing, in a waiting face that now held no easy good humor at all.
I wish there were a "Horrible Adverb" contest I could enter "fractionally" in. Yeesh.
[Follow Rex Parker on Twitter]