Title: Honey West: Dig a Dead Doll
Author: G.G. Fickling
Cover artist: photo cover
Yours for: $11
Best things about this cover:
- Alliteration? Check. Hot girl with gun? Check. Ocelot? Check.
- Fencing in the foyer!
- The Honey West novels were first published before the TV series, then reissued as TV tie-ins like this one. The series was short lived. More here.
- This cover makes me sad, as I am sure that cat is drugged
Best things about this back cover:
- Grrrr. Seriously, grrr, taking this fucking leash off, lady.
- "Look, I give. You are very, very hot. I can't deny it. Now just put down the gun and dear god let the cat go already ..."
He shoved an elbow in my ribs. "Sí. There is no place better to hide a body, no?" His eyes slid down to my hips. "Speaking of bodies, it is a shame to hide yours."
"Thanks," I said, patting his swarthy cheek. "You're not so bad after all."
Non-threatening lecherous Mexicans who love word play = comedy gold.