Title: While Murder Waits
Author: Bruce Cassiday
Cover artist: Al Puhn (that's a painting!?!?!)
Yours for: $10
Best things about this cover:
- Alternative titles:
- "Saran-Wrapped for Murder!"
- "Shrink-Wrapped for Murder!"
- "Harlot Under Plastic!"
- "I Spent My Prom in the Shower"
- "I'm this many years old!"
Best things about this back cover:
- OMG, yes. Please please please can we call it a slay!?
- It began like a game of what?
- "Cash Madigan!" - awesome name, but how much of a tough guy can he be if he has to struggle to fight his way out of some dame's arms?
- "Some like 'em dying!" - god I love this cover copy writer. That phrase isn't even remotely close to an actual phrase. "What rhymes with 'Hot?' ... I know, how 'bout 'dying'?!"
Marty Roan's eyes were narrowed and bright with thought. "Granted she did not have money, there still might be reason for the badger game."