Title: Sophisticated Sinner
Author: Tony Trelos
Cover artist: sadly, uncredited
Best things about this cover:
- Another trashy Tony Trelos masterpiece (click on his name in the "tags" to see the other)
- Is it wrong that the things that excite me most about this cover are 1. the lamp shade, and 2. her (discarded) dress?
- Another thing that excites me: Unread / Fine Condition!
- "She looked like a lady ... but her lovers knew better!" - was the cover copy writer here aware that the opposite of "lady" is not just "slut" but also "dude?" "Her" torso is rather mannish (boobs aside).
Best things about this back cover:
- Those horizontal lines! If you stare at the actual book too long, you get a dizzy headache.
- "Narda," ha ha.