Author: José Philip Farmer
Cover artist: Uncredited (sadly)
Dondie says: "I'm sorry ... have you read the back of this?" [Hands Rex book. Rex reads...]
Rex says: "Yes, that is quite something."
Here is the front cover:
- "Why isn't this working? What am I doing wrong? My left horn!?"
- "This moose won't make love to me. I'm sad."
- "I am pigeon-toed and can't seem to vault over this moose."
- The blood appears to be rushing to his ... everywhere.
- That reindeer is mincing. It also has cacti on its head.
- This cover is almost too insane to make fun of.
- "This was AWESOME!"
- "Commander Stagg" = least creative porn name ever
- This novel makes fun of itself.
- Dondie and I are out of ideas... :(
PS Wendy (in Comments) mentions the cover art of other editions of this book. If you ever see this version:
... at a reasonable price (say, a few bucks...), Buy it! It is well known (among collectors) and reasonably valuable ($30-$50). But, really ... do you need a reason to buy it. Look at it! Who wouldn't want it?