Title: The Weirwoods
Author: Thomas Burnett Swann
Cover artist: Stephen Hickman
Estimated value: $5-10
[Part of the Laura R. Braunstein Collection]
- Where woods? There woods.
- Slow your roll, fantasy fiction Teri Garr.
- That dress is pretty hot.
- She doesn't have Fear Hand™but somethin' ain't right.
- "Welcome ... to the Land of Towering Sex Toys. The pegasi will be here shortly to take you to pleasures unknown..."
- Those are some respectable blurbs right there. Makes me wanna read this. LADY OF THE BEES also sounds promising.
- This back cover's sense of the boundary between reality and fantasy seems a little feeble. Rome, real, Etruscans, real, Centaurs, uh ...
- Well, sure, you name a guy Lars Velcha, what do you expect him to become?
She skittered down the trunk with the speed of a hungry squirrel.
[Follow Rex Parker on Twitter and Tumblr]