Title: Century of the Manikin
Author: E.C. Tubbs
Cover artist: Jack Gaughan
Estimated value: $8-12
- The latest anti-Hillary ad is pretty intense.
- Not sure whom I'm supposed to support here, but I'm going with Tron-Medea over the nameless faceless horde of enrobed white dudes. History says: roll the dice on the tough broad.
- Those spaceships are super-cool. Simple design, spooky design.
- "Drugs that controlled warlike emotions"—Ask your doctor about Negroni
- Of course the feminist doesn't *really* want peace, she just wants to bitch you to death, [sigh] [shakes head] women, amirite? [trips over shoelaces]
- You can't make an omelet without shattering a few civilizations.
A remarkable woman, he mused, leaning back, the skin sagging on his heavy features. Hard and strong and, in a way, ruthless, but they were qualities he could admire. A person who had fought all her life and was still fighting. And was still doomed, he thought bleakly. The disease from which she had run could not be cured.
I really didn't need this just 7 hours before the debate. I really didn't.
[Follow Rex Parker on Twitter and Tumblr]