Title: A Shilling for Candles
Author: Josephine Tey
Cover artist: Peff
Estimated value: $15-20
- OK, Britain, you wanted to go back in time, you love your precious currency ... here you go.
- This cover is both very creative and very boring. Hard to get "dymanic" from three candle-heads.
- Peff! 4 of 5 dentist recommend Peff for their patients who chew Peff. Peff!
- Formatting. Come on, Britain. You guys have formattting, right? Spaces? Indentations? That stuff?
- As if "by Horoscope" wasn't unscary enough—you put in inside marquee stars? Now DEATH just looks silly.
- I'm sorry, "at the séance"? I feel like we missed a plot detail.
Sanger had made further enquiries from many people about that unsympathetic character, Herbert Gotobed.
I assume this is some kind of dream sequence.
[Follow Rex Parker on Twitter and Tumblr]