Author: Arthur A. Howe
Cover artist: that guy who did so many Vega / Fabian / Saber Books covers...
[Newest addition to the Doug Peterson Collection]
Estimated value: $15-20
- More awkward couch-posing. Great.
- More awkward "Sin"-punning. Great.
- Is "Dyserotic" a word?
- Ew, his right hand. Imagine that touching you. Ew.
- Suburban Insurance Salesman Vampires prefer the upper boob.
- LOL at the discreetly bolded "other"
- "The gun was the weapon which decided the balance of power in this situation." So sayeth SleazeNovelBot 5000.
- Man, this is the worst. It's like every sub-"Walker Texas Ranger" crime show where the killer / bad guy decides to delay and orate just long enough for the hero to come along with a roundhouse.
- I gotta say, the sexual sadism of the last part is kind of a new twist, though.
- Speaking of sadism, I shudder to think what previous owners have done to this book. Are those cigarette burns?
"Oh God! He's dangerous, Juelle. If he catches on there's no telling what he'll do."
Don't be cruelle, Juelle, you fooelle.
[Follow Rex Parker on Twitter and Tumblr]