Title: The 13th Immortal / This Fortress World
Author: Robert Silverberg / James E. Gunn
Cover artists: [Ed Valigusrsky / Ed Emshwiller]
Estimated value: $10-15
- Look familiar? (see Paperback 938)
- On line at the Genius Bar: "It won't reboot."
- I wanna do a coffee table book of old scifi art called "When Robots Looked Cool."
- Actually this one only looks cool above the waistline. Down below, things are a little spindly.
- You do not want to make an illegal throw-in in space soccer. The penalty's pretty harsh.
- Love the guy's double fear-hand (which are really shock-hand, but I'm gonna say "close enough").
- The nose-high black latex suit really completes the "Intergalactic Sexual Sadist" look.
Page 123~ (from The 13th Immortal)
One crushing fact rolled down on Kesley like a shock wave. One fact.
Please enjoy this eternal cliffhanger.
[Follow Rex Parker on Twitter and Tumblr]