Title: Music out of Dixie
Author: Harold Sinclair
Cover artist: Uncredited :(
Estimated value: $10-15
- "Well you ain't no John Tesh, I know that."
- There are 31 flavors of Disappointment on that woman's face.
- I like this painting a lot. Perfectly positioned burning cigarette is a nice touch.
- I love his shirt. I want his shirt. I also want to wear a sleeve garter for no good reason.
- Dade Tarrant! LOL, sure, that's a plausible name, why not?
- I hope his business cards read: "Dade Tarrant / Slum-Bred Pianist"
- Raffish! Is that like "rakish"? [looks word up...] Hey, look at that: first synonym. So I *kinda* knew what it meant...
"Oh, Jesus lover, let's don't have that routine at this time o' day. I can't take it."
This expresses a sentiment I feel on a regular basis.
[Follow Rex Parker on Twitter and Tumblr]