Title: TCOT Shapely Shadow
Author: Erle Stanley Gardner
Cover artist: Uncredited [Robert McGinnis]
Estimated value: $8-15
[Donation to the collection from L. Gagne]
- Ladies and gentleman, the greatest BitchFace™ in human history.
- If you want to know what it feels like to be a chump / sap / sucker, just stare at this cover.
- The sexy assassin was able to get very close to her targets by dressing as the Michelin Man.
- Wow, this is as terrible as the front cover is fantastic.
- "Let's reduce her head to a single color tone, cut it in half, sever it from her body, and just ... sorta ... oh, I don't care, put it anywhere."
- I like the second Mrs. Theilman. "Look, Mr. Mason, stop being such a condescending prick and get the fuck out. Thank you."
"Now look here, Janice. If you were having an affair with Mr. Theilman, I want you to tell me about it and tell me about it now."
Look here, Janice, Perry needs dirty talk and Perry needs it now. Jesus, Janice. Come on.
[Follow Rex Parker on Twitter and Tumblr]