Title: Murder for the Bride
Author: John D. MacDonald
Cover artist: Uncredited [some booksellers credit Milton Charles, whoever that is]
Estimated value: $8-10
[Donation to the collection from L. Gagne]
- Pretty safe. Except for the shocking pink border, pretty safe.
- She has Gibson Girl hair. Weird.
- The lady was so bored by the cover concept that she fell asleep.
- Gold Medal did this annoying thing starting some time in the '60s where it stopped giving printing information, including publication date :(
- Check box 1 for "Angel," box 2 for "Tramp" ... what? No, there are no other boxes, you tramp.
- Hey, looks like John D. finally caught that fly on the ceiling that was bugging him. He looks so content.
- I kind of want to disappear to a remote beachside hut and read only John D. MacDonald for like a week.
"Alligators bellering at night."
[Follow Rex Parker on Twitter and Tumblr]