Title: Appointment for Sin
Author: Paul V. Russo
Cover artist: Uncredited
Est. value: $22-25
- Suzie Masseuse's gaze is burning a hole in that washcloth.
- "Now that you're naked, just cross your feet like … like so, and now … I strum your ankles. Isn't that nice?"
- I love how Blondewig Amplebosom's like "Well is this a sin appointment or isn't it? Jeez, what's a girl gotta do to get some sin? I made an appointment and everything, and still no sin. Put my ankles down!"
- I love orange, but no. This room color is a no.
- Terrible tagline—stupid within
- "Editor's note" LOL. It's in typewriter font, so you know it's real.
- Winnie and April will be plenty, thanks.
"Some of the clients are particularly fond of the vibrating mechanism in it."
Her hand closed his mouth.
[Follow Rex Parker on Twitter and Tumblr]