Title: The Puzzle Planet / The Angry Espers
Authors: Robert A.W. Lowndes / Lloyd Biggle, Jr.
Cover artist: Ed Emshwiller / Ed Valigursky
Estimated value: $15-20
Best things about this cover:
- Brigitte Bardot senses that things are about take a very, very freaky turn.
- That's some Left Bank space helmetry she's got going there.
- In the future, cameras will weigh 80 pounds and Mr. Clean will have Really let himself go.
- No one could stop Steve Rockwell from making the "Barbarella" prequel of his dreams!
Best things about this other cover:
- "Float, harlequin! Float to hell!"
- Mind-Bowling: It Takes Balls
- In the future, everyone and everything will orbit Rutger Hauer.
Page 123~ (from The Angry Espers)
"May I speak with Doctor Alir?" Corban asked.
"Doctor Alir is not here."
"When is she expected back?"
"She will not be back," the doctor said. "She's been … transferred."
Spoiler alert: Doctor Alir is now a pin girl in Rutger Hauer's Human Bowl-a-Rama.
[Follow Rex Parker on Twitter and Tumblr]