Title: New Orleans Lady
Author: Viña Delmar
Cover artist: Barton
Yours for: $6
Best things about this cover:
- The cover of Latex Fetish Monthly, June 1949
- I love a title written in Whorehouse font.
- Her breasts are like some kind of fancy little cupcake.
- Cover's pretty boring, but if you stare at it long enough, it gets a little creepy. Dude looks like something Charles Burns would draw.
And now the back cover…
Best things about this back cover:
- Shakespeare's like "Hey … 'sup?"
- If you sing "Eulalie" to the tune of "Layla," it kind of works.
She passed her hand tiredly over her forehead. "Please, Lorenz, go away. I must rest. One of my headaches—"
"Go away indeed! I'll cure your headache." He threw a glance toward Septembre. "I have news."
"I'll cure your headache." HA ha. Oh, Lorenz, you're the date-rapiest!
[Follow Rex Parker on Twitter and Tumblr]