Title: The Jerk
Author: intro and text adaptation by Carl Gottlieb
Cover artist: photo cover
Yours for: $6
Best things about this cover:
- So I own this for some reason.
- It's not a novelization so much as a movie still picture book. Every page has a shot from the movie and some accompanying text. I know, I'm really selling it.
- I always hated those little paddle ball game thingies.
Best things about this back cover:
- Peter Sellers-esque photo spread.
- I didn't know a book could "star" someone.
- Steve Martin's stand-up was a revelation to me (via my dad) when I was a kid.
Carl Reiner, ladies & gentlemen. Carl Reiner.
[Follow Rex Parker on Twitter and Tumblr]